Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NYC pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw TG this weekend and he suggested I post pics from my trip...I'd love to, however, I don't exactly know how and I really don't want to take the time to figure it out...if someone will tell me...I'll post them

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    upload the images on an image hosting site (like
    boomspeed.com or your own personal site)....
    then directly link the image to the thread/post
    using the [IMG] tag.... (or use the IMAGE or
    THUMBNAIL option buttons on your post -- they
    simply add the appropriate coding before and behind
    your URL)

    if necessary, you can click PREVIEW of the post
    to see how it turns out prior to posting the images.


    I WANNA SEE YOUR PICS!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here we go...i'll give explanations if needed. Don't pay attention to the dates...they're wrong

    memphisairport

    This is me and Sam at the Memphis airport...where we left from

    meincab

    This was our first cab ride in NYC...scary I know...it's the incredible hulk!!

    ourroom

    This was our room for the first 5 nights...one of the guys that went wanted a room that overlooked central park for the last night...pic to come

    bathroom

    This is the bathroom

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rjsubway

    This is RJ, my brother, on the first subway ride while we were there

    gayparade

    the first day was the gay and lesbian parade down 5th ave.

    emptyroad

    this road was closed off for the parade...we walked in the middle of it

    lateshow

    obvious

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    metalman

    This was a guy in Times Square acting like somekind of machine for money

    violingirl

    This chick walked all down Broadway like this she wasn't taking money, but there was a friend of hers recording the reactions of the people going by

    windowgirl

    This girl's job was to stand in the window and pretend to talk on the phone and look like Reese Witherspoon

    rjhotdog

    This is RJ eating a hotdog from an official NYC stand

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bloomberg

    obvious

    blueman

    We saw the Blueman group...it was excellent

    brooklynbridge

    This is us on the Brooklyn Bridge...for those who don't know it was Me, RJ, his friend Sam and Me and RJ's roommate, Chuck.

    centralpark

    This is a bronze sculpture in Central Park

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    littleitaly

    this is in Little Italy...I just got finished bargaining a guy for the big wallet in my hand...didn't realize how chummy me and sam looked until i saw the pics

    lunchitaly

    This is us having lunch one day in Little Italy

    yankeegame


    Yankee vs. Redsox game...it was awesome!!! I've never heard so much vulgarity at a public event in my life

    usyankeegame

    It was really hot...me and Chuck eating cracker jacks and nachos

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And finally, Sam came out of a restaurant and spit water on chuck to make it look like he pissed himself.
    chuckpee

    And this was our last room...it didn't overlook central park...by the end of the week, we didn't care.
    room2

  9. #9
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice pics!
    And you're pretty Italpino!

  10. #10
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Great pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    emptyroad
    I think thats a cool pic.

    Did you go to the Statue of Liberty? I hear its a pretty big statue of some green lady...the sister of those blue man group fella's, I reckon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •